Strategically-Located L.A. Warehouse & Distribution Center With All the Services You Need
Get a Cost-Effective and Scalable Warehousing & Distribution Solution
Whether you just need an L.A. warehouse to safely store your products or you're looking for a warehouse logistics partner that can provide a full range of customizable services, Southern California Warehousing can meet your needs.
With Southern California Warehousing you get…
- Competitive Pricing
- Responsive Customer Service
- Accurate order fulfillment
- Reliable reporting
…and a strategic location in between Los Angeles and Orange Counties that is close to the Long Beach and San Pedro ports.
Available services include:
- Container De-Stuffing – Your palletized and floor-loaded cartons are unloaded, inspected for damages and shortages, sorted by item and then counted.
- Cross Docking – Your inbound shipments are unloaded and then re-loaded directly onto outbound trucks, trailers or ocean containers, usually on the same or next business day.
Garment Finishing Services – Your garments are expertly prepared for shipment. Available services include:
- Packaging and repackaging (individual pack or pre-pack from bulk packing)
- Applying product stickers
- Folding and poly-bagging individual garments
- Adding or removing retail tickets and hang tags
- Inserting or removing hangers
- Changing labels
- Steaming, cleaning and light restoration
- Inspecting measurements, sewing construction and fabric
- Inventory Management – Accurate inventory management and reporting, with 24/7 access to inventory information through our online warehouse management system. You'll be able to easily view current inventory levels, item activity, receiving transactions and shipping transactions through reports that are customizable based on your needs.
- Order Fulfillment (Pick and Pack) – Case, inner pack and piece picking, with a pick accuracy rate that exceeds 99.7%. All orders are shipped within one business day; most orders received by noon are shipped out the same day.
- Pool Distribution – Your products are received into our facility, sorted by consignee, and then loaded onto outbound trucks to be shipped to their ultimate destinations.
- Quality Control Audits (Inspections) – Any aspect of your products or shipments can be inspected and/or audited, to meet your quality control requirements and unique needs.
- Reverse Logistics (Returns Processing) – Returns are sorted, counted and carefully inspected. First quality product is returned back into sellable inventory. Product that does not pass is processed according to your requirements; most re-work and repairs can be completed in-house.
- Storage – Our clean and organized 75,000 square foot warehouse in L.A. can accommodate your long- or short-term warehousing and storage needs. Pallet racking, high pile storage (i.e. bulk storage) and static shelving are all available.
- Transportation – Drayage, Less-than-Truckload (LTL), Full Truckload (FTL), Intermodal Rail and Air Freight Services are offered through our strategic partnerships with leading transportation providers.
- Value Added Warehousing Services – Customized services to transform your products into their final form, including light assembly, labeling, ticketing, kitting, repackaging, shrink wrapping, sorting, reworking, testing and more.
Request a Quote
To obtain a price quote please give us a call at 714-522-8900 or visit our
Request a Quote page. We'll analyze your requirements and recommend the most cost-effective way to get your needs met.
Competitive Pricing • High Quality Work • On-Time Delivery • Responsive Customer Service
LOGISTICS ∙ DISTRIBUTION ∙ WAREHOUSING ∙ PACKAGING ∙ FULFILLMENT